Friday 29 January 2016

Friday 29th Jan 2016:    Looking out of my window on a very 'Storm Gertrude' day! The trees are blowing so hard in the wind and driving rain that Shadow has taken one look and decided to call it a day. It's only 8.30 am!
On the UFO front I see things are stepping up in preparation for this years PROBE INTERNATIONAL UK Conference at Lytham St. Annes, BLACKPOOL. The list of speakers is now available on the conference's website, including myself and I will be talking about the often crazy journey through the Unknown that finally got me to understand better who I am and where I came from. This is not an egotistic approach, but one I hope that will enable others to reflect upon their own lives and bring to the surface their own recognition that the human potential is driven by some very unusual and at times, paranormal events.

http://www.ukprobe.com/

Looking at the list of speakers, I see that Sacha Christie is there in the line up. This will be the first time I have had the opportunity to be in the same room with her after the debacle caused online and attacks upon me a couple of years back, prompted by her partner and false allegations substantiated by the lady herself. I was and remain shocked and dismayed at how Helen & I was treat by them both online. Maybe this will give them an opportunity to put the record straight in a more sensible manner. I honestly hope so. We need less of all this back-biting and more open honest debate.



No comments:

Post a Comment